Registered Nurse - Satellite ED - F/T Evenings
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: June 7, 2021
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack
Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the
lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each
and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational
health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care
capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to
apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career
all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian
- Diagnoses and treats human responses to actual and potential
physical and emotional health problems.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients,
friends, and families.
- Supervising assigned team members.
- Supports and implements the philosophy, goals, standards, and
values of HMH-JFK, the Nursing Department and assigned unit.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- NJ RN License
- American Heart Association, Basic Health Care Life Support HCP
Certification (BLS) required
- Emergency Department or Critical Care Nursing experience
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Plainfield , Registered Nurse - Satellite ED - F/T Evenings, Other , Plainfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!