Instructor JFK School Of Nursing
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack
Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the
lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each
and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational
health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care
capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to
apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career
all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Instructor includes:
- Organize, participate in and implement classroom and clinical
- Evaluate and counsel students
- Test development and analysis
- Participate in school and institutional committees and
activities, leadership activities and professional development
- Current and Valid NJ RN License
- Masters Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years active nursing experience, preferably in
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Plainfield , Instructor JFK School Of Nursing, Other , Plainfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!