Company: The Plainfield Public School District
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- NJ Department of Education Standard Teacher Certification
- Ten years of classroom teaching experience in elementary or
secondary grade levels experience in curriculum development,
textbook selection, and committee work.
- Must be knowledgeable about current research and practices
associated with: effective instructional strategies for increasing
reading/language arts and math competency.
- Must demonstrate high levels of professional conduct and
exemplary teaching of individuals and small group instruction that
result in high levels of student learning.
- Must be able to gather, compile, and disaggregate data; and to
link that data to student learning and instruction.
- Must have a cooperative, helpful attitude toward people; be
non-judgmental, confidential, highly organized, productive, and
passionate about the development of others.
- Must be a leader able to deal with diverse
backgrounds/knowledge/skills who is dedicated to development of the
whole child, community partnerships, open communication, and
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- This position will provide subject area support in grades
- Part-time position- maximum of 29 hours per week
Keywords: The Plainfield Public School District, Plainfield , Intervention Teachers-P/T, Other , Plainfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!