Warehouse Team Members
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Edison , NJ
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with
Hourly pay rate:
15.75 - 16.75
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our
communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps
of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a
safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand
and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and
sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and
take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to
keep people healthy.
- Flexible hours: You can choose your shifts to create a
schedule that works for you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and
reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees
become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your
Amazon journey can take you.
- Teamwork environment: Work is more fun when you’re part
of a great team.
You're on your way to joining the dedicated team at Amazon that
receives and ships groceries to be delivered to our customers.
As an Amazon Grocery team member, you'll work in a warehouse that
receives and ships room-temperature, chilled, and frozen groceries.
Our warehouses ship everything from cereal to ice cream. This means
that you will work in freezer and refrigerated spaces for parts of
your shift. It can be cold, but we'll provide you with the right
gear to stay warm!
Duties and responsibilities:
* Receive and put away grocery inventory in room-temperature,
chiller, and freezer sections of the warehouse
* Check for product quality
* Load boxes into trucks to be sent to sites for grocery
* Rotate tasks throughout week
* Utilize an electric pallet jack
You will also need to be able to:
* Lift up to 49 pounds
* Stand/walk during shifts lasting extended periods of time (5 to
* Frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach
* Operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other equipment to move
large quantities of merchandise
* Operate powered industrial equipment, including working at
heights up to 35' in high bay racking (PIT)
* Climb and descend stairs safely
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us