Job Title : Storage & Data Protection Site reliability
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) combines software and systems
engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed,
fault-tolerant systems. SRE ensures that storage & Data protection
as services—both our internally critical and our externally-visible
systems—have reliability, uptime appropriate to users' needs and a
fast rate of improvement. Additionally SRE’s will keep an
ever-watchful eye on our systems capacity and performance. Much of
our software development focuses on optimizing existing systems,
building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation
8 years of relevant work experience in a production enterprise
Experience with Storage and Backup products – Dell
EMC(Vmax,VNX,Networker,Datadomain),Pure storage, IBM A9000,
Experience programming in at least one of the following
languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, or Ruby.
Experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting large
Agile methodology, scrums,sprints/kanban
Automation with Backup/Restore
• BS/BA, (Education may be substituted for increased years in
experience on a year-for-year basis).
• Minimum 5+ years of experience working with Storage and Backup
• Automation with Python, Pearl Perl or PowerShell a must.
• Ability to automate common and repeatable tasks/processes
Experience with ServiceNow Integration
Ability to work through a queue/ticketing system
Understanding of cloud principles and methodology along with
running in a hybrid environment
• Experience interacting with APIs to automate processes
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to apply them
towards the investigation of existing installations.
• Expertise in Storage management (SAN, NAS, CIFS, NFS,
• Expertise in SAN fabric management (FC, FCoE, iSCSI, etc.)
• Knowledge of backup systems management
• Proficiency with performance, capacity planning and reporting
• Understanding of I/O workloads, data storage (RAID, SAN, NAS,
and Logical Volume Management), and back-up concepts
• Understanding of storage tiering and focus on lower cost
• Understanding of backup systems
• Require exposure to following vendor technologies
o DELL/EMC: VNX, Isilon, VMAX
o DELL/EMC: ,Networker, DataDomain
o Cisco: MDS
• Extensive knowledge of virtualization technologies.
• Working knowledge of Enterprise clustering technologies.
• Strong understanding of project management methodologies
and processes (Lean, Agile)
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s
reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic,
citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic
partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic
violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of
its respective subsidiaries.