Adecco, the world leader in recruitment, has immediate openings
for Senior Software Systems Engineer (NET) in Basking Ridge, NJ
area with a leading retail/cellular company.
This exciting opportunity will give you a chance to work with one
of the nation's leading companies in a fast-paced, intense, and
If you are interested please email me!
Senior Software Systems Engineer (NET) needed ASAP
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Duration: 6 months+ (which could be extended from temp to hire)
- BACHELORS Degree and 8 years of Experience
- Knowledge of LTE/IMS, VoIP, OMA PoC, WAN and LAN connection,
client/server and/or distributed computing architecture,
router-based networks utilizing SIP/RTP, RTCP, UPD/IP,TCP/IP or OSI
protocols. Knowledge of packet radio, P25, Mobile IP, IETF, 3GPP
and 3GPP2 standards
- Strong wireless network, VoIP and IP Telephony experience (SIP,
RTP/RTPCP protocol) and Push To Talk.
- Knowledge of packet radio, P25, Mobile IP, IETF, 3GPP and 3GPP2
- . Outstanding interpersonal skills, oral and written
communications skills, and advanced presentation skills.
Senior Software Systems Engineer (NET) Description:
- Responsible for complex engineering and/or analytic tasks and
activities associated with one or more technical areas within the
Wireless Network function such as network and application design,
engineering, implementation, interoperability and field testing
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are
in conformance with organization's established policies and
- Maintain data network problem management procedures, network
documentation, policies, and configuration information;
independently works with network monitoring and diagnostic tools to
ensure optimal performance on network
- Disaster prevention and recovery
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now to
After applying please be sure to follow up directly with me,
Adrienne Cunningham at 631-844-7017 to discuss this opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer