Field Service Tech - Remote
Company: Pace Packaging LLC
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Do you love to travel? Passionate about serving as a brand
ambassador? Feel fulfilled by solving technical challenges? Our
field service team specializes in keeping our machine performance
strong. Our team is dedicated to staying calm while acting quickly,
finding solutions, and exceeding customer expectations. We offer
rewarding, challenging opportunities throughout the world, across
multiple packaging segments. If you are energized by providing
best-in-class customer experiences and strive for advanced
technical skills, we want to talk to you. Do we have your
attention? Keep reading. Pace Packaging is seeking a talented Field
Service Technician to contribute to the success of the organization
through technical field support to continue our strong customer
loyalty and recognition as a leader in customer service. The
successful candidate will demonstrate excellent technical
installation, start-up and troubleshooting skills. Does this work
- Perform installation at customer location (electrical and
mechanical) of Pace automated unscrambling machinery.
- Perform in-factory startupmmissioning of Pace machinery at
customer location. The technician is required to troubleshoot and
make adjustments in order to achieve the machine efficiency rates
per the contract. Training plant personnel is required.
- Perform in-factory repair/servicing of Pace machinery at
customer location. Services include troubleshooting machinery
inefficiencies and making required adjustments, performing audits,
installing upgrades, and follow-up operator training.
- Generate detailed service reports.
- Engage with customers in pursuit of aftermarket sales
opportunities including machine upgrades or retrofits, additional
service opportunities, and recommendations on stocked spare
- Set up and testing of variable frequency drives, and servo
controllers. What's in it for you? There's no monopoly on good
ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer
an open, communicative environment that fosters individual
initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people
choose to build a career and find professional happiness. In
addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you
receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your
salary, comprehensive medical/dental and well-being programs, as
well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a
retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we
understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting
period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of
employment! If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- High School Diploma, Associate's Degree in related technical
field (mechanical and electrical) preferred.
- Strong mechanical and electrical background with custom machine
start-up/repair/maintenance experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Allen Bradley Programmable Logic
- Ability to read & understand engineering designs, including
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software for technical reports
and training requirements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a strong
customer service focus to work toward getting a customer up and
running as soon as possible.
- Good problem-solving skills and independent judgment.
- Ability to conduct a high level training program with customer
personnel on equipment.
- Ability to work independently, maintain a positive attitude and
work well with all levels of management and operators.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time, both domestic and
internationally. Pro Mach, Inc. We have been named to the Inc.
5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter
new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new
capabilities. We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market
strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial
culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits
of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the
personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an
impact every day. Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on
LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram ! More career opportunities to
consider! Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses
E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work
in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace. We will
ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
accommodation. #PACE Experience Preferred
- 3 year(s): Machine repair Skills Preferred
- Technically Inclined
- Blueprint Reading Behaviors Preferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
integrity Motivations Preferred
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Pace Packaging LLC, Plainfield , Field Service Tech - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Millington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!