Posted on: September 10, 2023
Description Diesel Maintenance Technician serving Rutgers
University Our technicians enjoy a state-of-the-art paperless
workflow program that requires very little paperwork to be filled
out. We utilize a cutting-edge electronic work order program that
makes filling out work orders much easier and less time-consuming.
Transdev is proud to offer:
- Wages $31/ hour based on experience & qualifications (NOT
- ASE certification bonus of up to $9,000 per year
- Company-paid ASE testing and training materials
- Consistent full-time, year-round work
- An excellent benefits package including medical, vision, and
dental coverage, and a 401(k) savings plan
- Annual boot allowance and Safety glass allowance
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
- Ongoing company training on a state-of-the-art online
- Opportunities for career advancement nationwide.
- A great work environment! Diesel Maintenance Mechanic Major
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs to ensure vehicles are
safe for our customers.
- Diagnose and perform accurately all phases of vehicle and
equipment repair, including the repair of brakes, engine tune-ups,
suspensions, drive trains, transmission clutches, and other
- Ensure work orders are completed properly and accurately.
Maintain records of all maintenance work completed, including parts
and supplies used.
- Complete preventative maintenance (PMs), safety inspections,
and annual maintenance inspections. Diesel Maintenance Mechanic
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Ability to obtain a CDL B - We train for CDL!
- 1+ years of automotive or diesel repair employment experience
or a combination of education & experience.
- Must have appropriate mechanic's tool set.
- ASE certifications are preferred. Must participate in company
ASE certification program (company training, testing, and bonuses
- Subject to DOT drug testing and physical. DOT Regulation 49 CFR
Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including
marijuana, for any reason. Apply today and get your career on the
road with Transdev !
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Transdev, Plainfield , Fleet Technician, Engineering , Middlesex, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!