Posted on: September 16, 2023
PS&S is an award winning "one-stop shop of architecture and
engineering excellence, which was established in 1962. The depth
and breadth of our expertise has helped PS&S grow into a firm
offering multi-disciplined, full-service architecture, engineering,
design, environmental and surveying consulting services. Position
Summary The Marketing and Proposal Coordinator will work with and
assist our Business Development Team in executing marketing
efforts, preparing compelling proposals and materials, in addition
to assisting with business development initiatives. The role is
specialized for individuals with a high attention to detail, strong
writing and editing abilities, creative graphic ability, and
efficient time management skills. The Marketing Coordinator will
work under the supervision of the Marketing Manager. The position
would be based out of our Warren, NJ headquarters.
- Proposal production in response to Federal, State and Local
Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Qualifications (RFQs).
- Manages and coordinates RFP review including managing Questions
and Clarifications to client.
- Ensures proposals are completed in accordance with RFP
- Attends proposal meetings & establishes the proposal compliance
- Establishes the management review schedule based on complexity
of the proposal.
- Leads the proposal review with management.
- Works with Project Managers to support the proposal activity as
well as ensure smooth transition from proposal to execution,
ensuring proposal commitments are understood early and thoroughly,
enhancing programmatic situational awareness.
- Coordinate and prepare forms and supporting documents for
RFP/RFQs, including SF330 forms.
- Create and update staff resumes to be used for bid
- Interpret customers behavior and suggest creative ways to
increase brand awareness.
- Creating effective marketing materials such as brochures,
PowerPoint presentations, proposals, qualification packages, to
achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Develops and maintains client lists / database by working with
- Employees in this role will be responsible for meeting their
time management goals as set forth by their supervisor.
- Receiving constructive criticism from experienced staff,
applying the knowledge to future work activities to improve
individual performance and proficiency.
- Assist in business development excellence by providing superior
customer service, engaging with the client, and doing the best work
to build client retention.
- Commit to personal growth of your technical excellence by
participating in professional development, training, and
- Collaborate with teammates, management, and clients to continue
to foster an inclusive work culture.
- Perform all other duties assigned by management.
- Associate degree in marketing or business, or related
- 0-3 years of marketing experience.
- Possess excellent communication, proofreading, and editing
skills and a passion for developing marketing strategies.
- Proficient in MS products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
and SharePoint) with at least 1 year experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and
Illustrator products is a plus but not required.
- Occasional travel to our other regional offices may be required
based on projects or business needs.
- Willingness to work outside of business hours on occasion, as
applicable. What We Offer
- We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us
through our career mapping, ongoing training, and career
- We foster an up-beat, creative, and fun environment.
- We give you the flexibility needed to do your best work with
several work options including remote, hybrid and on-site.
- We offer competitive compensation along with an expansive
benefits package, including medical, dental, vision benefits, life
insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more.
Keywords: PS&S, Plainfield , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Warren, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!