Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: September 12, 2023
DescriptionWorld Media Group is on the hunt for an exceptional
Senior Digital Performance Marketing Manager who is ready to
supercharge our digital marketing campaigns and disrupt the market.
Are you a digital warrior? Passionate about PPC ads? A retargeting
expert? A hands-on landing page guru? We're eager to hear from
you!Your missionIn this senior role, you will be responsible for
creating, managing, and optimizing ad campaigns for two of our
exciting brands: Lawyer.com and Couple.com. Your goal? Lower the
cost per lead, increase the volume of quality leads, and fuel the
growth of these businesses.At Lawyer.com, we're connecting people
in need with leading legal professionals, while at Couple.com,
we're pioneering the online singles party scene, making dating more
fun, engaging, and innovative.Are you ready to step up to this
exciting challenge?Key Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, manage, and optimize performance campaigns
across multiple platforms.
- Direct best in class landing page designs and conversion
- Analyze campaign performance and make data-driven decisions to
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research and optimization.
- Collaborate with internal teams to align ad strategy with
- Use your expertise in conversion rate optimization to turn
clicks into leads.
- Continually keep up-to-date with the latest performance
marketing trends and best practices.Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing, with a
focus on PPC performance marketing.
- Proven success in managing large scale, high-budget
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads.
- Proficiency in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag
Manager, and SEMRush.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and
online customer acquisition.
- Experience editing landing pages, managing conversion scripts
in Google Tag Manager.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a data-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.Benefits
- Significant stock options
- Competitive base salary
- Company-wide bonuses
- Generous vacation policy including up to 8 weeks Long Service
Leave with years with the company
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare insurance
- Health-oriented work environment including sit/stand electric
desks and treadmills
- Fun company events
- Subsidized continuing-education, off-site training courses
- Generous relocation package (up to $100,000) for the right
- Open management structure encourages communication and
feedbackAbout World Media Group LLCWorld Media Group is an
established leader with a track record of building successful
companies in various domains, such as Lawyer.com, Doctor.com, and
India.com. We were also an early investor in bitcoin and co-founded
Sweet.io, a leader in the NFT market. We're also in partnership
with Scientist.com and Outerspace.com.Our brands, Couple.com and
Lawyer.com, are exciting, fast-growing enterprises that are
reshaping their respective markets. At World Media Group, we offer
numerous opportunities for career growth and an environment that
fosters innovation and creativity.Are you ready to join our dynamic
team and lead the way in digital marketing innovation? Then don't
hesitate - Apply Now! And let's make marketing magic together.
Keywords: Couple, Plainfield , Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!